IBM T43 wireless FnF% and Acess Connections finding new connections.

Angelo Campanella

The T43 is a very good wireless machine as far as range and sensitivity
is concerned.

But the control software is a nightmare. I have trouble seeing the same
FnF5 screen from week to week. Some Gremlin is changing tings.

When Access Connections used to be up and running right, I could find
and connect to wireless serviices easily in mt travels, icluding hotels
with free wireless, etc, conventoins, etc.

But now after many false starts, and then weeks of good functioning,
all of a sudden things have changed, and I do not know how to trouble
shoot this specific problem. Right now, my FnF5 allows me to start
Access Conenctions, but the only connections that are listed are about a
half dozen old connections I have made in the past 6 months. The searh
method for exisiting wireless signals is now locked out. There are no
leads as to kow to reacivate it.

Any help in getting the searrch function back will be appreciared.

Angelo Campanella

Re: Suddenly unable to acces Wireless Routers, acess points - Get "Find WIreless Networks" is disabled see network administrator" error message John Navas IBM Thinkpad 0 05-13-2009 02:25 PM
Question about Wi_fi acess on my P5K Premium jeff Asus 0 12-17-2007 12:53 AM
IBM T43 Access Connections Upgrade Doug IBM Thinkpad 2 04-23-2006 08:57 PM
Acess Luc Tablet PC 1 07-16-2003 02:18 AM
Easy acess Program Dick Laptops 0 06-25-2003 01:30 PM