IBM T60P & Vista- Wireless Configuration (WLAN) or Access Connections?

John

Access Connections service or Windows Vista Wireless Configuration service
for use on a T60P Thinkpad? Comments, please.

Any reason to choose one over the other? Once one service is chosen, can the
service of the one not chosen be stopped?

Right now I use WLAN with the Access Connections service stopped. If I were
to use Access Connections service, can I stop the Windows WLAN service?