IBM T60P wake monitor from sleep

BigTime

I have a Lenovo T60P and I have noticed that, while running on AC power
after the monitor turns off (about 20 minutes) the only way I can wake the
monitor is by pressing the Fn+Space Bar which is to enable the screen
magnification. Although this works to power up the LCD screen it seems odd
to me that this is necessary. One would think that pressing any key or
moving the mouse would do it, but apparently not. Can anyone tell me if
this behavior is normal and is this the only way to bring the display back
up? If one did not discover that Fn+Space Bar worked, I guess they would be
out of luck and have to do a Ctl+Alt+Delete. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,

--Jim

BigTime

Disregard this post. Something funny was going on with my machine. The
problem seems to have corrected itself. Now any key press or mouse movement
wakes the machine as one would expect.

--Jim

news:744jh.12435$(E-Mail Removed) et...