IBM ThinkPad 755 CSE information

I recently bought a used IBM ThinkPad 755 CSE notebook
computer. It has no software or OS on it, and came
with no documentation.
I am having a little trouble figuring out what the
various indicator lights and special function key
functions are for (e.g. Fn+F1). Can someone out
there enlighten me about their function, or point
me to a web page with documentation for this
machine?

Thanks.

Pen

You could try searching here; watch the wrap.

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/search....Go.x=18&Go.y=9

news:(E-Mail Removed). ..

PROJECTS FOR FINAL YEAR CANDIDATES FOR M.TECH/B.E/MCA/BCA(CSE/ISE/ECE). ravi.malashetty@gmail.com Embedded 1 11-18-2007 09:50 PM
Great Opportunities for INTERNSHIP candidates for M.Tech/B.E/MCA/BCA (CSE/ISE). ravis.sai@gmail.com Laptops 0 09-12-2007 12:42 PM
Great Opportunities for INTERNSHIP candidates for M.Tech/B.E/MCA/BCA (CSE/ISE). ravi.malashetty@gmail.com Laptops 0 09-11-2007 11:57 AM
HP Deskjet 820 Cse Kristinmerri HP 1 01-14-2005 01:15 AM
ECS 755-A / 755-A2 ? Mirko ECS 3 02-08-2004 04:39 PM