IBM760EL spares

Zebedee

My IBM760EL went phut the other day, refusing to recognise the hard drive or
the battery. The hard drive works fine in my USB caddy so it has to be a
mainboard problem. So, I'm breaking the thing for parts. These are the
prices I want however there is room for reasonable negotiation. Please
respond only if you're really serious.

Brand spanking new charger 20, complete with kettle lead.

Floppy drive 5

Battery 5 (condition unknown - last use I had from it there were about 90
mins of charge)

Drive caddy (no drive) 5

Case/screen/keyboard/memory (64mb)/mem holder 20 - screen ok. Case Ok. One
mouse paddle a little
slow to react.

IBM 760 EL Manual 10 (new and unused)

PCMCIA Ethernet card 5

I suspect the motherboard on the laptop is shagged - hence thrown in with
the case at zero cost.

Buy the whole lot for 40

Laptop carrying case (says Toshiba but holds the IBM nicely) 10

Plus carriage to Britain only.

Terms: postal orders/cash/bank credit. Item will be posted when payment
clears. For photos/more details, send an email. Sold as described/seen.

email me on

bd (E-Mail Removed).

--
Yours