If Gateway support no longer has your recovery disk to order....

chicagofan

..... is there any chance you can find another Windows XP O/S recovery
disk to buy?

I had a wonderful Gateway MX 6440 laptop that was corrupted by recent
updates to my Win XP SP2 system by Microsoft. I didn't realize I
didn't have a recovery disk, but only the drivers and applications disk
that I created, because I've never needed them in SIX years. I am in
mourning for this great system.

I know it's probably silly to ask this... but I had to anyway.
bj

BillW50

On 3/7/2012 3:43 PM, chicagofan wrote:
> ..... is there any chance you can find another Windows XP O/S recovery
> disk to buy?

Yes I bought some at:

http://www.restoredisks.com

--
Bill
Gateway M465e ('06 era) - Thunderbird v3.0

chicagofan

BillW50 wrote:
> On 3/7/2012 3:43 PM, chicagofan wrote:
>> ..... is there any chance you can find another Windows XP O/S recovery
>> disk to buy?

> Yes I bought some at:
>
> http://www.restoredisks.com

Bill, you are a lifesaver!!! Thanks so much!
bj