Susan Oates

Hope someone can help. I have damaged my origianal master restore disc that
i created when i first bought my packard bell iMedia 1307. I hadnt noticed
this until halfway through the restore it stopped and produced an error. I
have looked on the packard bell website but there is no info on there
without contacting customer services, so thought id try here first before
getting in touch with them. Does anyone know how i can create a new disc
or, where i can purchase/obtain one to get my pc up and running again? I am
running windows XP and cannot gain access to anything on my pc at all

Any help appreciated

M.Dodswortha

Ben Myers

You can always buy a retail version of XP, then find the necessary added drivers
on the internet. Not cheap, and not even elegant, but workable... Ben Myers

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 22:42:03 GMT, "Susan Oates"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hope someone can help. I have damaged my origianal master restore disc that
>i created when i first bought my packard bell iMedia 1307. I hadnt noticed
>this until halfway through the restore it stopped and produced an error. I
>have looked on the packard bell website but there is no info on there
>without contacting customer services, so thought id try here first before
>getting in touch with them. Does anyone know how i can create a new disc
>or, where i can purchase/obtain one to get my pc up and running again? I am
>running windows XP and cannot gain access to anything on my pc at all
>
>Any help appreciated
>
>M.Dodswortha

Susan Oates

<snip>

Hi ben, thanks for the info. I had considered this as an option, but
unfotunatly this is a bit more expensive than what i can afford at the
moment. Many thanks for the suggestion anyway

Michael Dodsworth

metronid

I can maybe recover what is on he CD
Try this first
Forget about the CD for right now

Turn off the computer
Turn on the computer
Press f11 while computer is booting
Click on th middle icon
Not the floppy on the left or the cd on the right

If not let me know.
news:EAQUf.9590$(E-Mail Removed)...