Info on IBM Stilleto_V2.0?

Junior Member

Does anyone have any information on a motherboard that is labeled IBM Stiletto_V2.0? It is a socket 478 motherboard. It has a serial #, but does not have an FRU number. I only recieved the motherboard, so I do not know what machine it came out of.

If anyone could tell me what machine model it came from or if this was made for IBM by someone else, who made it and what model motherboard it is?

Please feel free to ask if you need any more information.

Thanks.