Ink Flash Cards has encountered a problem

Jaidra

I get this message when I try to run Ink Flash Cards.

I recently installed the Windows Experience pack for Vista and the other
programs work fine.

I found some suggestions on this forum from 2006 for the XP version and so I
tried changing my language and regional settings to English (United States),
I updated all my .Net stuff, and restarted, but I have the same issue. Some
other suggestions involved Active Desktop, but I guess that doesn't apply
anymore.

I have an HP TX2000 running Windows Vista 64 bit.

Any advice or is this just another 64 bit issue?

PacoSuave@gmail.com

On Apr 23, 7:47 pm, Jaidra <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I get this message when I try to run Ink Flash Cards.
>
> I recently installed the Windows Experience pack for Vista and the other
> programs work fine.
>
> I found some suggestions on this forum from 2006 for the XP version and so I
> tried changing my language and regional settings to English (United States),
> I updated all my .Net stuff, and restarted, but I have the same issue. Some
> other suggestions involved Active Desktop, but I guess that doesn't apply
> anymore.
>
> I have an HP TX2000 running Windows Vista 64 bit.
>
> Any advice or is this just another 64 bit issue?

I have the same issue. I'm sorry that I can't post a solution. I do
hope someone out there can help though.

I also have an HP TX2000 running Windows Vista 64 bit.

Rainald Taesler

Jaidra wrote:

> I recently installed the Windows Experience pack for Vista and the
> other programs work fine.

In case you were still listening:
Where did you find this pack for "VISTA"???

I searches up and down on the MS website and could only find the version
for XP :-( :-(

Rainald

tabletgeek64

Hello
I just recently covered how to make Ink Desktop work on 64-bit Vist
and, coincidentally, it was found out that it applies as well to In
Flash Cards. The workaround is on my blog
'64-bitTablet by TabletGeek64: How to make Ink Flash Cards (Microsof
Experience Pack) work on 64-bit Vista' (http://tinyurl.com/8cnncz

@Rainald Taesle
Microsoft Experience Pack for Windows Vista is available for downloa
for free here
http://tinyurl.com/98xdh

--
tabletgeek64

Rainald Taesler

tabletgeek64 schrieb:

> Hello,
> I just recently covered how to make Ink Desktop work on 64-bit Vista
> and, coincidentally, it was found out that it applies as well to Ink
> Flash Cards. The workaround is on my blog:
> '64-bitTablet by TabletGeek64: How to make Ink Flash Cards
> (Microsoft Experience Pack) work on 64-bit Vista'
> (http://tinyurl.com/8cnncz)
>
> @Rainald Taesler
> Microsoft Experience Pack for Windows Vista is available for
> download for free here:
> http://tinyurl.com/98xdhh

Thanks for your attention.
I'll try installing it again.
It did cause serious problem on my TabletPC running under Vista32 so I
removed it.

Rainald