ink flash cards not working- experience pack

willow

I originally downloaded the program and the five programs except the ink
flash cards worked. Unfortunately, the ink flash cards is the program that I
really wanted. I have deleted the program, reinstalled, reinstalled trying
to fix any parts, etc.... Help what can i do to get this to work. I am
running a windows vista tablet PC.

Same problem exactly. Running Vista 64 bit on a HP tx2000.

JonJon

I'm running Vista 64 on a tx2510 and I'm getting the same problems.

I think it's the same reason why Ink Desktop keeps crashing on my computer
on launch. It seems that Vista64 isn't supported...

sorry, we'll just have to wait until someone gets around to craeting a
Vista64 compatible runtime

Rainald Taesler

JonJon wrote:

> I'm running Vista 64 on a tx2510 and I'm getting the same problems.
>
> I think it's the same reason why Ink Desktop keeps crashing on my
> computer on launch. It seems that Vista64 isn't supported...
>
> sorry, we'll just have to wait until someone gets around to
> craeting a Vista64 compatible runtime

Dumb question:
Why Vista64 on a TabletPC like yours?
I can see no advantage over simple 32-bit Vista.

Rainald

Tablet Geek

Hello,
I just recently covered how to make Ink Desktop work on 64-bit Vista and, coincidentally, it was found out that it applies as well to Ink Flash Cards. The workaround is on my blog:
http://64-bittablet.blogspot.com/200...microsoft.html

Rainald Taesler

> Hello,
> I just recently covered how to make Ink Desktop work on 64-bit
> Vista and, coincidentally, it was found out that it applies as well
> to Ink Flash Cards. The workaround is on my blog:

http://64-bittablet.blogspot.com/200...microsoft.html

Thank you so much for posting this here.

Rainald

Beverly Howard [Ms-MVP/MobileDev]

>> Thank you so much for posting this here. <<

Ditto... much appreciated, plus it will remain searchable using google
groups.

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...tabletpc?hl=en

Beverly Howard [Microsoft MVP-Mobile Devices]