Ink text being inserted automatically

RalphJ

I have a HP Elitebook 2760P, with Windows 7. When I use the text input
panel in conjunction with Word, any words I write are converted into
text and then, after a short pause (of variable length), automatically
inserted into the Word document. This means I don't have chance to
correct the text. I do *not* have the automatic insertion option
chosen. This problem makes the handwriting facility unusable.

The computer hasn't always behaved like this, but I can't say when it
started. I forst noticed it about 6 months ago.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Junior Member

select tools/options on the input panel

It's in there somewhere... "insert after pause"

Beverly Howard