Install Shuttle using Japanese Windows XP or Win2k but US drivers ??

Ridge Walker

Can it be done.. need to install for client a basic install but using
Shuttle Small Form Factor PC using Windows 2000 or XP Japanese version.
I see some drivers on FTP site for Shuttle but no Japanese ones as it
refers back to the US FTP site. Can I then use it to install the Built
In video drivers, etc for it ? As there are no info available for the
Japanese drivers. Advise ?