instant recorder for xp

nacai

Couple days ago, I stumbled aross the website and found Instant Watcher
is pretty helpful, with txt messages save to pc ability,you can easily
handle sms transfer problem,.here I presented the small app here, hope
for your support! key feature below
Share music with your partners

Text to speech translation (you type, he/she
listen)

Record calls in perfect quality

Start and complete recording fully automatically

Take memo/note while recording a call

Audio greeting message at beginning a call

Compatible with all VoIP clients and voice enabled
IMs

Ability to run as a background service(in stealth
mode)

Make enterprise VoIP recording solutions

'*Link to Instant Watcher*' (http://www.watchertou.com)

--
nacai

Instant Music jokerzwyld Asus 3 02-27-2006 05:41 PM
A8N-SLI DELUXE: instant music works but NO SOUNDS!! lacenaepronta@gmail.com Asus 2 02-26-2006 10:35 PM
Instant crash or illegal sumout from Prime95 - passes memtest86 DS Asus 8 09-05-2004 04:44 PM
P4P800 DLX - Instant Music and Speech reporter both don't work Darkfalz Asus 5 11-08-2003 06:51 PM
Instant Shutdowns Sb61G2 Michael Shuttle 1 10-16-2003 04:21 AM