Intel coolers - where to find specifications

Anne Onime

Does Intel have webpages for their coolers? I wish to find
the speccies for several lying around my junk shelf.
When I search for the part number, I just get parts seller's
websites. Occasionally some of these listings will say
something like
For Pentium 4 up to 3.4 GHz, and any Core 2 Duo

That's rather tedious way of collecting the information...

Ghostrider

IIRC, one has to to go through the site for the specific CPU
in order to find the specifications for the coresponding HSF's.
Moreover, these may not be the most satisfactory HSF's that
can be purchased. Some of the after-market, OEM HSF's are
significantly superior in cooling capabilities as well as
being quieter and easier to mount.

The better way for the neophyte to search for these accessories
is to visit a major review site, e.g., Tom's Hardware, and go
through its comparative product reviews. Less tedious.

GR