Intel D865PERL and Roxio Easy CD

jimrx4

Could there possibly be a link between my Intel D865PERL motherboard and
Roxio Easy CD (vers 9 and 8) NOT being able to run? I keep getting an error
message in the MS file mfc71u.dll and all the searching on the web will
yield no answer. Roxio has no answer. Microsoft has no answer. Program will
not run with a new install of Windows XP Pro, an install of Win XP Pro with
all the patches, and Vista/Ult. It simply will not run on my system! Could
my BIOS be the problem? Could my chip info be the problem?

***** charles

"jimrx4" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Could there possibly be a link between my Intel D865PERL motherboard and
> Roxio Easy CD (vers 9 and 8) NOT being able to run? I keep getting an

error
> message in the MS file mfc71u.dll and all the searching on the web will
> yield no answer. Roxio has no answer. Microsoft has no answer. Program

will
> not run with a new install of Windows XP Pro, an install of Win XP Pro

with
> all the patches, and Vista/Ult. It simply will not run on my system! Could
> my BIOS be the problem? Could my chip info be the problem?

Have you tried Nero?

later....

jimrx4

Yes and Nero works perfectly - except for capturing some video. I think
Roxio I/was a better product overall. I know - live with it!

"***** charles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:OwxLh.9267$(E-Mail Removed) t...
> "jimrx4" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>> Could there possibly be a link between my Intel D865PERL motherboard and
>> Roxio Easy CD (vers 9 and 8) NOT being able to run? I keep getting an

> error
>> message in the MS file mfc71u.dll and all the searching on the web will
>> yield no answer. Roxio has no answer. Microsoft has no answer. Program

> will
>> not run with a new install of Windows XP Pro, an install of Win XP Pro

> with
>> all the patches, and Vista/Ult. It simply will not run on my system!
>> Could
>> my BIOS be the problem? Could my chip info be the problem?

> Have you tried Nero?
>
> later....

***** charles

"jimrx4" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed). ..
> Yes and Nero works perfectly - except for capturing some video. I think
> Roxio I/was a better product overall. I know - live with it!

The reason for the question was to determine if you had a hardware related
problem or not.

later.....