Intel dg31PR and pice video card

gg

It seems DG31PR mainboard with 4GB RAM does not boot with 1GB PCIe evga 8000
series

Is there a bios update or other word around?

Yousuf Khan

gg wrote:
> It seems DG31PR mainboard with 4GB RAM does not boot with 1GB PCIe evga 8000
> series
>
> Is there a bios update or other word around?

Can you give more details about where it fails?

Yousuf Khan

gg

before any beep. but it does boot with 512 MB 9500 series

"Yousuf Khan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:49d8fee9$(E-Mail Removed)-lp.com...
> gg wrote:
> > It seems DG31PR mainboard with 4GB RAM does not boot with 1GB PCIe evga

8000
> > series
> >
> > Is there a bios update or other word around?

> Can you give more details about where it fails?
>
> Yousuf Khan

Yousuf Khan

gg wrote:
> before any beep. but it does boot with 512 MB 9500 series
>
> "Yousuf Khan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:49d8fee9$(E-Mail Removed)-lp.com...
>> gg wrote:
>>> It seems DG31PR mainboard with 4GB RAM does not boot with 1GB PCIe evga

> 8000
>>> series
>>>
>>> Is there a bios update or other word around?

>> Can you give more details about where it fails?
>>
>> Yousuf Khan

I don't think the amount of RAM has anything to do with it. Do you know
if the newer video card requires an additional power plug from the power
supply? Some relatively high-end video cards require more power than the
motherboard can give them, so they need an additional power plug.

Yousuf Khan

dg31pr and vt gg Intel 3 03-03-2011 04:30 AM
is true dg31pr and core2 dual does not support hyper-v shaw news Intel 0 08-14-2009 02:00 AM
Looking for Intel S/PDIF out connector for DG31PR smlunatick Intel 0 02-26-2009 01:50 AM
The A7N8X is just a pice of JUNK Dale Asus 17 04-26-2004 07:54 AM
About Intel Celeron, Intel Centrino, Intel Pentium Mobile and Intel Pentium Chusqui22 Intel 6 01-06-2004 11:24 PM