Motherboard Forums


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes

Intel Matrix Storage Manager and DP45SG?

 
 
Justin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-10-2009, 03:35 AM
I just built a PC with the above board. After running all the updates,
I tried to install the Intel RAID console and I get an error saying the
driver it is trying to install is older then the one currently installed.
Does Intel have a newer application?
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Bob Bailin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-10-2009, 07:55 PM

"Justin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gp4n65$t9l$(E-Mail Removed)...
>I just built a PC with the above board. After running all the updates, I tried to
>install the Intel RAID console and I get an error saying the driver it is trying to
>install is older then the one currently installed.
> Does Intel have a newer application?


The most current version is 8.7.0.1007 from 05-Jan-2009 for Vista & XP.
See http://downloadcenter.intel.com


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Justin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-11-2009, 03:58 AM
Bob Bailin wrote:
> "Justin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:gp4n65$t9l$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I just built a PC with the above board. After running all the updates, I tried to
>> install the Intel RAID console and I get an error saying the driver it is trying to
>> install is older then the one currently installed.
>> Does Intel have a newer application?

>
> The most current version is 8.7.0.1007 from 05-Jan-2009 for Vista & XP.
> See http://downloadcenter.intel.com
>
>


Which file am I looking for?

That's the problem, I only see the 85 version.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Bob Bailin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      03-12-2009, 05:32 AM

"Justin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:gp7ct4$apl$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Bob Bailin wrote:
>> "Justin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:gp4n65$t9l$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> I just built a PC with the above board. After running all the updates,
>>> I tried to install the Intel RAID console and I get an error saying the
>>> driver it is trying to install is older then the one currently
>>> installed.
>>> Does Intel have a newer application?

>>
>> The most current version is 8.7.0.1007 from 05-Jan-2009 for Vista & XP.
>> See http://downloadcenter.intel.com

>
> Which file am I looking for?
>
> That's the problem, I only see the 85 version.


Go to the Intel Download Center, select Desktop Boards -->
Series 4 Boards --> DP45SG. Select your unnamed
operating system, which I will assume is Vista 32, and
scan the results. The Intel Matrix Storage Manager 8.7.0.1007
1/5/2009 is item 3. After clicking on the title, you want
the file STOR_allOS_8.7.0.1007_PV.exe

 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SATA PCI Adapter That Uses Matrix Storage Manager? W Intel 6 02-04-2013 06:52 PM
Why does Intel Matrix Storage Manager start verifiying? Beemer Intel 4 12-14-2008 11:51 PM
Help: How to install Intel Matrix Storage raid controller on existing XP installation? Beemer Gigabyte 2 10-19-2008 08:55 AM
RAID with an already installed OS...possible with Matrix Storage Manager? KILOWATT Asus 2 11-05-2006 09:43 PM
Intel Matrix Storage: Where is the RAID information stored? astanko@gwdg.de Asus 7 08-25-2006 04:58 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:26 AM.


Welcome!
Welcome to Motherboard Point
 

Advertisment