Intel vPro Implementation

Junior Member

Hello Everyone,

I work for a large organization. we are considering implementing vPro technology from Intel. However i don't know enough about it or have any experience with it.

Has anyone of you deployed this technology in a large organization?
what are the benefits? what are the drawbacks?

Please, only reply if you have first hand experience with this tecnology. Don't just cut and paste benefits from intel's website; i've read all that.

I'm hoping to hear from someone with personal experience.

Thanks in advance,