Interesting Tablet Entry

Beverly Howard

http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2009/0...-photos-w.html

Beverly Howard

Invalid

In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, Beverly Howard
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2009/0...-photos-w.html
>
>Beverly Howard

This is the one I want to get my hands on

http://www.plasticlogic.com/product.html

especially the colour version when it comes

Product Features/Specifications Questions

• Runs WinCE
• Thin (<7mm), lightweight (<16 oz), form factor of 8.5" x 11”
• Long lasting battery life: measured in days not hours
• E Ink Active Matrix Display
• Touchscreen interface
• Tools for acquiring, organizing and managing information
• Wireless and wired access to content
• Support for a wide range of document types: PDF, DOC(X), XLS(X),
PPT(X), TEXT, RTF, HTML, JPEG, PNG, BMP, ePub, eReader Format
• Proofreading and comments are easy with the markup and annotation
function.

The Plastic Logic e-reader will initially be available with a grey scale
screen. We are working to make color a reality in the future.
--
Invalid

Marvin Hlavac

> http://blog.wired.com/gadgets/2009/0...-photos-w.html
>
> Beverly Howard

Beverly, the $200 price tag is nice!
I don't want to guess the screen size - does anyone know?

--
Marvin Hlavac
Laptop GPS World