internal battery replacement for emachines laptop?

Jon Davis

My new emachines M6811 laptop only lasts for 1.5 to 3 hours (depending on
USB, CD-ROM, and display usage--3 hrs. only if closed, no usb, and quietly
used via remote desktop). I haven't found emachines listed as a brand of
supported battery by third party battery vendors anywhere.

Is there any hope other than an external battery unit?

Jon

sava777

external batt, yes, try ebatts.com

"Jon Davis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My new emachines M6811 laptop only lasts for 1.5 to 3 hours (depending on
> USB, CD-ROM, and display usage--3 hrs. only if closed, no usb, and quietly
> used via remote desktop). I haven't found emachines listed as a brand of
> supported battery by third party battery vendors anywhere.
>
> Is there any hope other than an external battery unit?
>
> Jon

OlegE

I am not sure but I think you can find this battery at
www.batterysavings.com at

http://www.batterysavings.com/site/1...-5805/1/a.aspx

It is not listed under that model but i believe this is the right
battery. Check the specs and try searching by OEM number on the
Emachines battery. Of course as suggested below you can also by an
external battery for it:

http://www.batterysavings.com/site/1...-5760/1/a.aspx

or

http://www.batterysavings.com/site/1...-5755/1/a.aspx