ip35 pro cant get bios screen

bob

OK here's the deal.
brand new IP35 Pro board
core2 quad at 2.4
4 GB RAM
9600GT Graphics card ( also tried an older pci gforce)
when I start, the system the codes on the mainboard read:
9.0. - which the book says is - "complete uGuru initial process
AWARDBIOS take over booting job"
the keyboard num lock seems to light on and off but there is nothing I
can see on my screen!!!
I can't get into something I can see. Ah..
I don't have anymore working CRT's at this location. What I have is a
Viewsonic VX2245wm (it has dvi and vga inputs)
I have tried both dvi and the vga (with the adapter for the dvi out on
the graphics card).
Is there anyway past this 'nothingness' view on the screen.
I have waited a few minutes and pressed 'F10' and enter. Hoping that
would save whatever 'default' info the boot sequence found. and still
nothing.
I am getting ready for a hammer
Any help??
Thank you in advance.

Folk

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 15:03:24 -0700 (PDT), bob
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>OK here's the deal.
>brand new IP35 Pro board
>core2 quad at 2.4
>4 GB RAM
>9600GT Graphics card ( also tried an older pci gforce)
>when I start, the system the codes on the mainboard read:
>9.0. - which the book says is - "complete uGuru initial process
>AWARDBIOS take over booting job"
>the keyboard num lock seems to light on and off but there is nothing I
>can see on my screen!!!
>I can't get into something I can see. Ah..
>I don't have anymore working CRT's at this location. What I have is a
>Viewsonic VX2245wm (it has dvi and vga inputs)
>I have tried both dvi and the vga (with the adapter for the dvi out on
>the graphics card).
>Is there anyway past this 'nothingness' view on the screen.
>I have waited a few minutes and pressed 'F10' and enter. Hoping that
>would save whatever 'default' info the boot sequence found. and still
>nothing.
>I am getting ready for a hammer
>Any help??
>Thank you in advance.

Have you tried posting your question here:
http://forum.uabit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=48