IPod Question

bob

Hey,
Do any of you reading this or your friends have one of the new IPods, you
know the ones that are for both Windows and Mac (grrr, lol) with the touch
sensative buttons. I just want you to do me a simple favor. Make sure in
settings, clicker is set to on. Then go to the top menu when no songs are
playing, its the menu with browse, extras, settings, ect. Now hold the
play/pause button for a few seconds till it goes into sleep mode. Now, tell
me if when you use the touch sensative circle around the center button to
scroll around, do you hear clicking? For some reason on mine I do, I think
Apple just made it so all the buttons but the scroll circle. I was too lazy
to check, but I think when you do this, then wake it up again, it moved the
highliter thing on which choice u are on. BTW, if you don't mind, do you
have the newest version of software on your IPod? (Version 2.0.1)

Thanks!

Tom Stiller

In article <cvkfb.26689$(E-Mail Removed) >,
"bob" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Hey,
> Do any of you reading this or your friends have one of the new IPods, you
> know the ones that are for both Windows and Mac (grrr, lol) with the touch
> sensative buttons. I just want you to do me a simple favor. Make sure in
> settings, clicker is set to on. Then go to the top menu when no songs are
> playing, its the menu with browse, extras, settings, ect. Now hold the
> play/pause button for a few seconds till it goes into sleep mode. Now, tell
> me if when you use the touch sensative circle around the center button to
> scroll around, do you hear clicking?

No. Do you have the clicker enabled?
> For some reason on mine I do, I think
> Apple just made it so all the buttons but the scroll circle. I was too lazy
> to check, but I think when you do this, then wake it up again, it moved the
> highliter thing on which choice u are on. BTW, if you don't mind, do you
> have the newest version of software on your IPod? (Version 2.0.1)

When mine is off the scroll ring has no effect on the placement of the
last hilited position. I am running version 2.0.1.

--
Tom Stiller

PGP fingerprint = 5108 DDB2 9761 EDE5 E7E3
7BDA 71ED 6496 99C0 C7CF

Free iPod or iPod mini Ben Laptops 2 05-13-2005 03:08 AM
Free iPod or iPod MINI Ben Laptops 0 01-16-2005 03:10 AM
**Free** iPod or iPod mini..... Ben Laptops 1 01-16-2005 03:06 AM