IQ500 onboard graphics?

lenny109

Hi,
I have a touchsmart pc (IQ500). It has a graphics card that I think might be
playing up and would like to check by bypassing it. Does the IQ500 have any
way of using onboard graphics? If so, how can I enable it? I have looked at
the setup settings by pressing F10 but there isn't an option there that I
can see.

The problem I am having, and have had since day one, is that the image in
places on the screen is slightly doubled. This happens anywhere on the
screen but gets really distorted in the lighter areas often looking like a
patch of over exposed image on a video.

I have reinstalled the OS and also updated all the drivers. Nothing seem to
make any difference.

any integrated mobo's (onboard video) that allow dual onboard and AGP operation ? ERIC SHAIK Abit 5 02-03-2005 10:41 AM
Onboard sound and Windows XP (Abit IC7-G) Christopher Leidich Abit 2 09-01-2003 09:48 PM
ABIT IS7 OnBoard LAN Problems C Benoit Abit 3 08-30-2003 07:03 PM
IC7-G Onboard LAN sarlacc Abit 18 08-18-2003 03:27 PM
IS7 enabling of onboard USB2 problem Sam Graham Abit 0 07-07-2003 02:31 AM