IRQ not configured - PCI problems - IBM T20; Win2000

L Mehl

Hello --

My machine contains a 3Com Mini PCI modem;/LAN card.

After running PC Doctor I received an error on booting, something like
"Resource conflict PCI"
Bus: 00 Device: 03 Function: 01

In BIOS setup I saw that all 4 PCI devices had a value of IRQ11

Not having noted what the settings were prior to running PC Doctor, I set
INTA to AutoSelect and the other 3 to Disabled

Now, on booting, the error messages are as follows:
ERROR
Warning - IRQ not configured - PCI
Bus: 00 Device: 02 Function: 01

ERROR
Warning - IRQ not configured - PCI network controller
Bus: 00 Device: 03 Function: 00

ERROR
Warning - IRQ not configured - PCI
Bus: 00 Device: 03 Function: 01

ERROR
Warning - IRQ not configured - PCI Serial bus controller
Bus: 00 Device: 07 Function: 02

It is obvious I don't know what I am doing.

Can anyone tell me
1 - how to find out what the correct settings should be
2 - how and where to enter them

Thanks in advance for any help.

Larry Mehl

L Mehl

Please ignore this post.

I removed the miniPCI card, reset the BIOS to defaults and rebooted.

Then, reinstalled the miniPCI card and rebooted.

Problem solved.

PC Doctor seems to be the culprit.

Thanks for listening.

Larry Mehl