Junior Member

hello everyone i recently got a problem with my mother board or some sucth
for some reason my mouse/keyboard/and monitor dont respond its as if they are not even plugged in everything is working the way it should i recetly got my mouse to work but am very confused on what to do this is very frustrating, i would really apreciate it if you guys helped me out somehow.

recently cleand everything and pluged it all in everything blinks everything moves and yet this problem consists.

Solus

IS7 or IS7-E. Opinions? Fish Head Abit 6 08-24-2003 01:04 PM
Comments on the Abit IS7-E or IS7 Thanks Woger MKII @wogerbox.co.nz Overclocking 2 08-18-2003 03:39 PM
Comments on the Abit IS7-E or IS7 Thanks Woger MKII @wogerbox.co.nz Overclocking 0 08-17-2003 12:50 PM
is7 and ram problem... nico Abit 1 07-11-2003 06:44 AM
Re: Abit IS7 boot problem TomG Abit 2 07-07-2003 10:44 AM