Steven

Hi,
Currently I have an Intel 2.4ghz P4 cpu. I'd like to get a faster cpu,
What is the fastest cpu that Intel makes for this mother board, Abit
IT7-MAX2 V2? Thank you.

--
Steven

swicz

See if this helps

http://www.abit.com.tw/abitweb/webjs...7MAX2v2-01.php

"Steven" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:A4Kdh.262$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hi,
> Currently I have an Intel 2.4ghz P4 cpu. I'd like to get a faster cpu,
> What is the fastest cpu that Intel makes for this mother board, Abit
> IT7-MAX2 V2? Thank you.
>
> --
> Steven

Steven

Thank you
news:63d69$4577a122$438c7361$(E-Mail Removed)...