Itouch and Audigy 2 conflict?

Philburg2

I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem to me. Now in the past
I've had driver problems with creative's drivers, but I wanted to give it
another try. Well after installing the latest drivers, my PC will lock
solid when I attempt to use special keyboard features with my Logitech
keyboard. It will also crash occasionally in games, but the bulk of my
crashes come here. Now this is not an issue if I stay with the original CD
drivers, but the updated ones are too tempting (Improved performance and
features...). Creative has been less than helpful, so if anyone has a
solution, I would love to hear it.
-Phi
lburg

Philburg2

Ok, update. After messing around I think I got it down to the Logitech
keyboard driver. I can use the itouch software if I use the Microsoft
driver. So far so good, If this holds up I will let you know. This is a
serious compatibility problem that someone at Logitech should know about.

"Philburg2" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:Y_erc.94$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I was wondering if anyone has had a similar problem to me. Now in the

past
> I've had driver problems with creative's drivers, but I wanted to give it
> another try. Well after installing the latest drivers, my PC will lock
> solid when I attempt to use special keyboard features with my Logitech
> keyboard. It will also crash occasionally in games, but the bulk of my
> crashes come here. Now this is not an issue if I stay with the original

CD
> drivers, but the updated ones are too tempting (Improved performance and
> features...). Creative has been less than helpful, so if anyone has a
> solution, I would love to hear it.
> -P

hi
> lburg

Philburg2

Update, I tried every possible config with drivers and USB PS/2 hookups to
no avail. So I swapped it with an audigy 1, and everything seems ok. So
for whatever reason, the newer drivers caused my card to lockup the system
due to whatever. I wanna blame creative for this, but whoever manufactured
it is probably to blame.

news:zbtrc.646$(E-Mail Removed).. .