Jtag interface supporting RDI

Old Wolf

Hi all

Is there any software available that will let me use
ARM AXD debugger with a plain old Wiggler or similar
home-made device? (I'm trying to debug on a device that
already has a Jtag port, but not ICE).

If not, are there any IP issues etc. that would prevent me
from writing my own?

Spen

"Old Wolf" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hi all
>
> Is there any software available that will let me use
> ARM AXD debugger with a plain old Wiggler or similar
> home-made device? (I'm trying to debug on a device that
> already has a Jtag port, but not ICE).
>
> If not, are there any IP issues etc. that would prevent me
> from writing my own?

I have used the following with the wiggler and ads 1.2 - free but no source.
http://armjtag.27h.com/english.htm
http://prog.51.net/arm
There is one more called ArmDbgAgent but that is not free

Sorry all japanese - use google language tools and its readable.
I am using the ST str7 and so far can only get first one to work ok.

I have also started looking at MitouJTAG: www.nahitech.com/jtag it has its
own built in gdbserver.
Looks promising but will not work in ads.

Regards
Spen