K7VZA REV 3.0

denis

I've got a problem I've check every part and they are all right but when i
turn the computer on there are no beeps and no respond from the monitor
(RAM, graphics and procesor are all right) mainboard is new. what could that
be?? plz help me
thanx

denis

btw the parts are: GF2 MX400 128 SDRAM Duron 1.2
Denis
Użytkownik "denis" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisał w wiadomości
news:cuu4fm$bu$(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've got a problem I've check every part and they are all right but when i
> turn the computer on there are no beeps and no respond from the monitor
> (RAM, graphics and procesor are all right) mainboard is new. what could

that
> be?? plz help me
> thanx

Thagor

"denis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:cuu4uq$188$(E-Mail Removed):

> btw the parts are: GF2 MX400 128 SDRAM Duron 1.2
> Denis
> Użytkownik "denis" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisał w wiadomości
> news:cuu4fm$bu$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I've got a problem I've check every part and they are all right but
>> when i turn the computer on there are no beeps and no respond from
>> the monitor (RAM, graphics and procesor are all right) mainboard is
>> new. what could

> that
>> be?? plz help me
>> thanx

Could be just about anything, including a power grid failure. Now if you
were to try this again and be very specific with your symptoms, you may
get some appropriate help.

denis

ok so i tried everything chcked the CPU and grephics and RAM on another PC
and it's working when i put it back to de mainboard it's not working the
power is turning on but no signal on monitor and no sounds all coolers are
working green LED on mainboard is working but nothing else tjis same is when
I put some other parts from another PC nothing works wright only thing that
comes to my mind that is to get an PCI grafic card and try but i can't get
it please help
Użytkownik "Thagor" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisał w wiadomości
news:Xns95FEC3EADB1FBthagmailcoma@207.115.63.158.. .
> "denis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:cuu4uq$188$(E-Mail Removed):
>
> > btw the parts are: GF2 MX400 128 SDRAM Duron 1.2
> > Denis
> > Użytkownik "denis" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisał w wiadomości
> > news:cuu4fm$bu$(E-Mail Removed)...
> >> I've got a problem I've check every part and they are all right but
> >> when i turn the computer on there are no beeps and no respond from
> >> the monitor (RAM, graphics and procesor are all right) mainboard is
> >> new. what could

> > that
> >> be?? plz help me
> >> thanx
> >>

> Could be just about anything, including a power grid failure. Now if you
> were to try this again and be very specific with your symptoms, you may
> get some appropriate help.

denis

I get the PCI graphics and it's not working too
denis
Użytkownik "denis" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisał w wiadomości
news:cuv3n0$r40$(E-Mail Removed)...
> ok so i tried everything chcked the CPU and grephics and RAM on another PC
> and it's working when i put it back to de mainboard it's not working the
> power is turning on but no signal on monitor and no sounds all coolers are
> working green LED on mainboard is working but nothing else tjis same is

when
> I put some other parts from another PC nothing works wright only thing

that
> comes to my mind that is to get an PCI grafic card and try but i can't get
> it please help
> Użytkownik "Thagor" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisał w wiadomości
> news:Xns95FEC3EADB1FBthagmailcoma@207.115.63.158.. .
> > "denis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:cuu4uq$188$(E-Mail Removed):
> >
> > > btw the parts are: GF2 MX400 128 SDRAM Duron 1.2
> > > Denis
> > > Użytkownik "denis" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisał w wiadomości
> > > news:cuu4fm$bu$(E-Mail Removed)...
> > > that
> > >>

> > Could be just about anything, including a power grid failure. Now if you
> > were to try this again and be very specific with your symptoms, you may
> > get some appropriate help.

Thagor

"denis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in news:cv0jq4$l52$(E-Mail Removed):

> I get the PCI graphics and it's not working too
> denis
> Użytkownik "denis" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisał w wiadomości
> news:cuv3n0$r40$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> ok so i tried everything chcked the CPU and grephics and RAM on
>> another PC and it's working when i put it back to de mainboard it's
>> not working the power is turning on but no signal on monitor and no
>> sounds all coolers are working green LED on mainboard is working but
>> nothing else tjis same is

> when
>> I put some other parts from another PC nothing works wright only
>> thing

> that
>> comes to my mind that is to get an PCI grafic card and try but i
>> can't get it please help
>> Użytkownik "Thagor" <(E-Mail Removed)> napisał w wiadomości
>> news:Xns95FEC3EADB1FBthagmailcoma@207.115.63.158.. .
>> > "denis" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>> > news:cuu4uq$188$(E-Mail Removed):

>> > Could be just about anything, including a power grid failure. Now
>> > if you were to try this again and be very specific with your
>> > symptoms, you may get some appropriate help.

Providing you did these tests with all the cards and drives disconnected,
that should leave just the power supply and motherboard and you can check
the power supply with a few voltage checks. If you can't do the voltage
checks, pull it and visit a local computer shop. They will probably test
it for little or nothing.