KG7-RAID - Recognize firewire/USB hard drive in DOS possible?

Mark Huebner

Do any of you know if there is a way to get DOS to recognize a firewire (or
USB) hard drive with the KG7-RAID motherboard. I have an external
firewire/USB 2.0 hard drive and would like to be able to write Drive Image
hard drive backups directly to it. My external hard drive is connected to
an Adaptec Duo-Connect 1394a/USB 2.0 PCI card. I'm wondering what would
happen if I set USB Keyboard Support to "Bios" instead of "OS"? Are there
any tricks to get this to work?