KickStarter Project

Allen Tower

The shuttle program was the launching point of many dreams for boys
and girls and such a major part of our history as Americans. We at
Shuttlwear have put to gather a technical illustration T-shirt of the
shuttle that we hope will keep the memories of the people that worked
so hard to give us the dreams of what is possible. We need funding to
be able to start printing these t-shirts for the Smithsonian, and
other museums, and online sales.

We hope that as people are wearing these shirts or looking at our
posters, that they will thinků

Think of the people who used these shuttles to go places we can only
dream of.

Respect the people that worked so hard to make this now retired
program as success.

Remember those that we have lost in our pursuit of Space Exploration.

Dream of what the future holds.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...97/shuttlewear