KT600-A temperatures

Vince

I've recently acquired one of these boards. I put together a system
and installed Windows XP. I have good ventilation in the case.
Speedfan is reporting Temp 1 and Temp 3 as 127 C. I've been running
this system for a few days without any problems. I've Googled this
issue and found very little info. Is this a known problem with this
board or are the sensors just flakey?

Thanks for your input.

Vince

tcsenter

Normal for boards without mainboard specific hardware monitoring
support. IIRC, the KT600-A actually has CPU temperature monitoring,
but its misidentified by Sandra, Everest, and Speedfan as the system or
mainboard temperature.

If you think that's bad, check your voltages. All but CPU core voltage
will be wildly off.

What are some typical temperatures for an older ABit board w/ a celery pgtr Abit 0 04-28-2004 09:02 PM
AbitEQ Misreads Fan Speeds & Temperatures on IC7-MAX3 John Miller Abit 1 04-20-2004 09:44 PM
AN7, 2 dif temperatures?!?!?! F r e e Abit 4 04-06-2004 06:16 AM
AN7 Temperatures. Thomas Houseman Abit 4 03-05-2004 02:28 AM
NF7-S: can't monitor voltages/temperatures anymore! Wblane Abit 1 01-23-2004 05:21 AM