KT7 Raid historic board, problem occured

roman

Hi I got KT7-Raid mobo that is unable to boot.

Changed power supply and now when I switch it on the motherboard
simply "Beeeeeeeeeep bep bep" and nothing (cpu cooler works, vga
cooler works)

where is problem now? Do you know that "code", what does it mean?

Roman

Wes Newell

On Thu, 27 Mar 2008 06:46:57 -0700, roman wrote:

> Hi I got KT7-Raid mobo that is unable to boot.
>
> Changed power supply and now when I switch it on the motherboard simply
> "Beeeeeeeeeep bep bep" and nothing (cpu cooler works, vga cooler works)
>
> where is problem now? Do you know that "code", what does it mean?
>
> Roman

Google "beep codes"

1 long, 2 short Indicates a video error has occurred and the BIOS
cannot initialize the video screen to display any additional information

Wags. You forgot to plug in video card power connector. AGP power cap bad
on MB. Video card went bad or not supported if it's new.

KT7/KT7-RAID replacement sgf Abit 1 10-23-2005 06:24 PM
problem using ATA-raid pci card on KT7-raid tom hall AMD Overclocking 0 01-20-2005 09:06 PM
P4P800 Deluxe - Disk read error occured - Help! Jim Asus 2 10-23-2003 02:09 PM
KT7/KT7-Raid CPU ? ? Zork Abit 2 09-20-2003 03:34 PM
KG7-Raid versa KT7-Raid : Seti @ Home Mark Ryan Abit 3 07-26-2003 05:52 AM