L440GX+ BMC Flash Recovery

Junior Member
Location: Islamabad

Hi
I have intel motherboard L440GX+. I successfully updated the bios. Then tried the bmc flash using bmc flash utility version 1.24 as given on

- is / and = is .
www=intel=com-support-motherboards-server-l440gx

Intel® L440GX+ Server Board support

Command is : fwupdate.exe lwfb0124.hex

It works fine. reboot, fine, os loaded , fine.
But system hangs after few hours. And now after few days the system is not booting at all.

Checked the power line . Ok
Checked the power supply. Ok

How to boot it? I am pulling my hair out.
Unable to boot even the jumper "RCVRY BOOT" is enabled.
Also tried other combinations of the jumper setting. Used Default positions of Jumpers but in vain.
I think its bmc flash has corrupted the boot code inside it. So any one knew how to flash the bmc in offline mode (without booting the system) (if possible) ?

Thanks,
Wahaj.