laptop battery

Junior Member

Does anyone know of a 12 Cell laptop battery compatible with an Acer Aspire AS5552G-7641?
I've done google searches for about an hour now, and can't seem to find a battery that is made specifically for this laptop. If anyone knows of a compatible battery that is 12 cells or higher it would make my day.