rollestonondov@aol.com

this laptop is 4200 rpm, I ordered an external hard drive the same
speed but they sent it saying they have upgraded my order to 5400rpm,
would this still be compatible with packard bell f5277 laptop, cd
driver but should not be required for windows xp, only needed for
windows 98 so presume this should not be needed. can anyone help on
this.

mdp

4200 rpm drives were common laptop drive speeds several years ago. 5400 and
7200 rpm drives are common now. The speed shouldn't matter to your system
and will be faster.

news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...