laptop password

Waseem Javid

hi there,
i m looking for laptop password, laptop is
Toshiba
Model PAS407eyn-en9x
i don't have password for this can any one tell me how i can break
this password, i try but this passwrod is writen in flash (i think).
looking for positive reply
syntex error

Wasi

It seems like you hav theft laptop.. any ways even password is on
flash there are some routines of assembly which you can restore or
change the password..Is your laptop booting.. I mean to say the
password is on system or on CMOS setup?

Leo661

(E-Mail Removed) (Wasi) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> It seems like you hav theft laptop.. any ways even password is on
> flash there are some routines of assembly which you can restore or
> change the password..Is your laptop booting.. I mean to say the
> password is on system or on CMOS setup?

Reset the bios take the battery out leave it out for a few minutes and
that should reset the bios, but with prior expereince that this has
happened to me good luck

Waseem Javid

hi folks,
hhhmmmm i think so. laptop that i got was robbed by someone els (may
be) but i got it from friend he give me to solve this problem, we (i
mean to say my friend and me, we both) unplug every thing (in code
word wada operation) and then plug it after 30 to 45 minuts but still
asking for some stupid password. and yes laptop is not booting and you
couldn't do any thing with the help of asm to clear flash.
regard
Syntex error