laser jet Series 2

John

Hi I have a Laser jet Series 2 antique, its showing Service on the LCD
panel, can someone remind me how to clear this, or point me to a source
so I can continue using it. I did it many years ago, but cant remember
how,, And have yet not found the info by searching
TIA
--
John

John

In message <(E-Mail Removed)>, Ben Myers
<(E-Mail Removed)> writes
>John,
>
>Whether or not a service message can be cleared depends on the numeric code
>associated with it. For example, "13 SERVICE" is a paper jam, which can be
>cleared by removing the cause of the jam. But "50 SERVICE" indicates problems
>with the printer's fuser, and usually cannot be cleared.

Thanks for the info , as soon as you mentioned the Fuser I remembered. I
had to rebuild the fuser last time. I will have a play, could be just
bad connections otherwise its for the dump

--
John