Leaked drivers Catalyst 7.95-6.14.10.6396- Dell

Leslie Smith

I've had these on my Desktop for a couple of days and haven't tested
them yet. (No clue if they'll run or even install on any card but what
they were built for.) I haven't seen much about them on the Internet,
so I thought I'd share a link with the group.

If you read the ReadMe, you'll see these are intended for the 9800 XT.
And since they were available before the retail release, I guess that
makes it a leak. There's nothing in the ReadMe about where these
stand in the whole Catalyst 3.9x thing, so I have no idea if these
will turn into the 3.98 release when they go public from ATI.

They're at the top of the page under the ATI Radeon logo. It's a
French site, but the drivers are English. Just click on the little
image of the WinZIP ZIP file icon.
http://www.station-drivers.com/page/atidriv.htm

Leslie

JAD

ftp://ftp.ecs.com.tw/driver/vga/rex/9X_INF.zip

dead link

"Leslie Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I've had these on my Desktop for a couple of days and haven't tested
> them yet. (No clue if they'll run or even install on any card but what
> they were built for.) I haven't seen much about them on the Internet,
> so I thought I'd share a link with the group.
>
> If you read the ReadMe, you'll see these are intended for the 9800 XT.
> And since they were available before the retail release, I guess that
> makes it a leak. There's nothing in the ReadMe about where these
> stand in the whole Catalyst 3.9x thing, so I have no idea if these
> will turn into the 3.98 release when they go public from ATI.
>
> They're at the top of the page under the ATI Radeon logo. It's a
> French site, but the drivers are English. Just click on the little
> image of the WinZIP ZIP file icon.
> http://www.station-drivers.com/page/atidriv.htm
>

> Leslie

Leslie Smith

Sorry about that. It looks like Dell has removed both Win9x and WinXP
downloads. These will probably be available soon for everyone now that
the 9800 XT has gone public.

Leslie

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 04:33:18 GMT, "JAD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>ftp://ftp.ecs.com.tw/driver/vga/rex/9X_INF.zip
>
>dead link
>
>"Leslie Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> I've had these on my Desktop for a couple of days and haven't tested
>> them yet. (No clue if they'll run or even install on any card but what
>> they were built for.) I haven't seen much about them on the Internet,
>> so I thought I'd share a link with the group.
>>
>> If you read the ReadMe, you'll see these are intended for the 9800 XT.
>> And since they were available before the retail release, I guess that
>> makes it a leak. There's nothing in the ReadMe about where these
>> stand in the whole Catalyst 3.9x thing, so I have no idea if these
>> will turn into the 3.98 release when they go public from ATI.
>>
>> They're at the top of the page under the ATI Radeon logo. It's a
>> French site, but the drivers are English. Just click on the little
>> image of the WinZIP ZIP file icon.
>> http://www.station-drivers.com/page/atidriv.htm
>>

>> Leslie

Pluvious

On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 05:06:22 GMT, Leslie Smith <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Sorry about that. It looks like Dell has removed both Win9x and WinXP
>downloads. These will probably be available soon for everyone now that
>the 9800 XT has gone public.
>
>Leslie

The new drivers are days away.. Oct 8th to be exact. Hang in there a bit. 3.8's
are going to introduce some really cool features as well.

Pluvious

>On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 04:33:18 GMT, "JAD" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>ftp://ftp.ecs.com.tw/driver/vga/rex/9X_INF.zip
>>
>>dead link
>>
>>"Leslie Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> I've had these on my Desktop for a couple of days and haven't tested
>>> them yet. (No clue if they'll run or even install on any card but what
>>> they were built for.) I haven't seen much about them on the Internet,
>>> so I thought I'd share a link with the group.
>>>
>>> If you read the ReadMe, you'll see these are intended for the 9800 XT.
>>> And since they were available before the retail release, I guess that
>>> makes it a leak. There's nothing in the ReadMe about where these
>>> stand in the whole Catalyst 3.9x thing, so I have no idea if these
>>> will turn into the 3.98 release when they go public from ATI.
>>>
>>> They're at the top of the page under the ATI Radeon logo. It's a
>>> French site, but the drivers are English. Just click on the little
>>> image of the WinZIP ZIP file icon.
>>> http://www.station-drivers.com/page/atidriv.htm
>>>

>>> Leslie

We Live For The One We Die For The One

Yeah looking foward to that 5000% performace boost.

ANTant@zimage.com

Pluvious <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Fri, 03 Oct 2003 05:06:22 GMT, Leslie Smith <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> >Sorry about that. It looks like Dell has removed both Win9x and WinXP
> >downloads. These will probably be available soon for everyone now that
> >the 9800 XT has gone public.
> >
> >Leslie
> >

> The new drivers are days away.. Oct 8th to be exact. Hang in there a bit. 3.8's
> are going to introduce some really cool features as well.

Like what?

--
"Now I have you where I want you... where is my jar of Bull ants?"
--unknown
| |o o| | E-mail: (E-Mail Removed)NT or (E-Mail Removed)NT
\ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup.
( )

Ben Pope

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Pluvious <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>> The new drivers are days away.. Oct 8th to be exact. Hang in there a
>> bit. 3.8's
>> are going to introduce some really cool features as well.

> Like what?

Overclocking and game profiles.

Ben

Randy

right. that would be nice but?

"Ben Pope" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:bll03v$dettb$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > Pluvious <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >> The new drivers are days away.. Oct 8th to be exact. Hang in there a
> >> bit. 3.8's
> >> are going to introduce some really cool features as well.

> > Like what?

> Overclocking and game profiles.
>
> Ben
> --

JAD

But I would like the previous drivers without quirks before moving to 'enhanced' drivers

"Randy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> right. that would be nice but?
>
> "Ben Pope" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:bll03v$dettb$(E-Mail Removed)-berlin.de...
> > (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > >
> > > Like what?

> > Overclocking and game profiles.
> >
> > Ben
> > --
> > I'm not just a number. To many, I'm known as a String...

mike

On Sat, 04 Oct 2003 06:19:43 +1000, We Live For The One We Die For The
One <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Yeah looking foward to that 5000% performace boost.

Wrong newsgroup, you should be in alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia