Lenovo factpey refurbished laptop..?

randall.shimizu@gmail.com

Does anyone have any thoughts on Lenovo factory refurbished laptops..? Seems like a good optio since they have a 1 year warranty. One could probably get a extended warranty from square trade

parv

Indirectly related ...

in message <(E-Mail Removed)>,
wrote (E-Mail Removed) ...

> Does anyone have any thoughts on Lenovo factory refurbished
> laptops..? Seems like a good optio since they have a 1 year
> warranty. One could probably get a extended warranty from square
> trade

I recently bought a used X200 from IBM (not from Lenovo) with
separate a year of warranty). Earlier, used X220 models had a year
of warranty included.

The only issue is that 6 cell battery lasts for ~1.5 hour, too low
of work time not to buy a new one. I have not used the 'puter
enough to note anything else.

- parv