Line in location for TV card

Andy

I have installed a Hauppage TV card into a SB61G2V2 box and have to connect
the line out on the card to the Line In on the Shuttle.
Unfortunately the Line In is located on the front which means an 'unsightly'
cable running from front to back!
Does anyone know if the sound ports can be assigned manually?
All suggestions appreciated.

Teear

"Andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I have installed a Hauppage TV card into a SB61G2V2 box and have to connect
>the line out on the card to the Line In on the Shuttle.
>Unfortunately the Line In is located on the front which means an 'unsightly'
>cable running from front to back!
>Does anyone know if the sound ports can be assigned manually?
>All suggestions appreciated.

Run it to the "audio CD_IN connector", JP11