Linksys WSB54G Wireless G Signal Booster

Ed

The Linksys WSB54G Wireless Signal booster seems to be taken off the
market. Does anyone know where I could still but one ?

Aaron

(E-Mail Removed) (Ed) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed) om>...
> The Linksys WSB54G Wireless Signal booster seems to be taken off the
> market. Does anyone know where I could still but one ?

I've heard you can get anything on ebay.

Aaron

Jeremy

Sally Apple

(E-Mail Removed) (Jeremy) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> http://www.georeviews.com/Linksys-WS...ooster_L50147/
>
> http://electronics.cheapshop4u.com/B00009X5MI.html
>
> http://electronics.cheaps.us/B00009X5MI.html
>
> C'mon, you are already on google, try doing a google search.

C'mon backatacha, NONE of these sites offers the Linksys WSB54G
Wireless-G Signal Booster for sale directly, they all redirect to
Amazon, which as noted in the first posting no longer stocks or sells
this item.

Does anybody know where to find a Wireless G Signal Booster
(omnidirectional) that works with Linksys? There do not appear to be
any of these products available on e-Bay.

Why does this product seem to be discontinued by Linksys?

Ron Cook

Aaron

> Why does this product seem to be discontinued by Linksys?

Hmm, very interesting indeed...

http://www.smallnetbuilder.com/News_story_249.php

Aaron

Ai Booster Please help me :o(( Paul Asus 7 08-21-2004 01:12 PM
Ai Booster -- what is it? John Blaustein Asus 7 07-03-2004 03:51 PM
Convert digital LCD signal to RGB signal for CRT display John Tan Embedded 1 01-09-2004 07:36 AM
Ai Booster Sharky Asus 1 01-03-2004 10:21 AM
USB signal booster for OS 9.1? Trashy Girl Apple 1 09-28-2003 02:45 PM