Little 'tutorial' on how to show framerate and temperatures in-gamewith RivaTuner

Daniel Albuschat

Hi there,

since RivaTuner is a master at hiding features from it's users, I've put
together a small tutorial on how to show the framerate and all
temperatures RivaTuner supports can be shown in-game.

Here's the link:

http://daniel-albuschat.blogspot.com...atures-in.html

I hope it helps out some guys.
If you got any questions, reply here and I'll add it to the tut.

Daniel

~misfit~

Somewhere on teh interweb Daniel Albuschat typed:
> Hi there,
>
> since RivaTuner is a master at hiding features from it's users, I've
> put together a small tutorial on how to show the framerate and all
> temperatures RivaTuner supports can be shown in-game.
>
> Here's the link:
>
> http://daniel-albuschat.blogspot.com...atures-in.html
>
> I hope it helps out some guys.
> If you got any questions, reply here and I'll add it to the tut.

Hmm, looks interesting, thanks for doing that. :-)

I was playing the Crysis demo the other day and, not really being a gamer,
had no idea how to monitor how well things were going in game

It seemed to run smoothly, but the program told me it was going to run in
low-res mode after doing it's hardware check. It found my 7800GT and
identified my E4500 @ 3.2 as a "Core 2 Duo Extreme". I guess the graphics
card let me down. :-(
--
Cheers,

Shaun.

2003 server and RivaTuner. Mr.X Nvidia 7 07-27-2005 09:43 AM
RivaTuner And Coolbits2 Sharp Nvidia 1 04-18-2005 02:05 PM
RivaTuner & nvqtwk.dll skelington Nvidia 0 02-17-2004 03:26 PM
New Rivatuner 2.0 RC 14 Too_Much_Coffee Nvidia 0 10-02-2003 06:30 PM
Messed up clock speeds in coolbits and rivatuner YanquiDawg Nvidia 0 08-21-2003 08:00 PM