LiveDrive! Technical Help Needed

hukuis

About a year ago I purchased a LiveDrive! for use with my original
SoundBlaster Live! card. While moving recently, it was in a box with
something heavier on top and one of the transistors was broken. It is
the transistor closest to the Line In 2/Mic 2 connector on the PCB.
Does anyone know what sort of transistor this is and where I could buy
one? I would rather not throw away this otherwise perfectly good
piece of equipment. I have not tested to see if it works, but I am
assuming that something like a broken transistor would render it
useless.
Thanks,
-Hukuis