Motherboard Forums


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes

Looking for 68hc11

 
 
xxx
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-16-2006, 12:40 PM
I'm looking for some 68hc11 chips in PLCC package. Mainly 68hc811e2
Thanks
Alessandro


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Roberto Waltman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-16-2006, 01:45 PM
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>I'm looking for some 68hc11 chips in PLCC package. Mainly 68hc811e2
>Thanks
>Alessandro


I have ~100 'E2 chips + 2 emulators, leftovers
from old projects, buried somewhere in my basement.
Please contact me at (E-Mail Removed)

(Temporary email address, will disappear in a week.)

Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group, ]
[ return address is invalid. ]
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
xxx
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-16-2006, 03:47 PM
I've answer back to you but no replay!
I'm interested in what you have, so let me know !
Alessandro

"Roberto Waltman" <(E-Mail Removed)> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>I'm looking for some 68hc11 chips in PLCC package. Mainly 68hc811e2
>>Thanks
>>Alessandro

>
> I have ~100 'E2 chips + 2 emulators, leftovers
> from old projects, buried somewhere in my basement.
> Please contact me at (E-Mail Removed)
>
> (Temporary email address, will disappear in a week.)
>
> Roberto Waltman
>
> [ Please reply to the group, ]
> [ return address is invalid. ]



 
Reply With Quote
 
Roberto Waltman
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-16-2006, 04:04 PM
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>I've answer back to you but no replay!
> ....


A little bit of patience, please? For a while
I considered building a system that will notify
me with a mild electric shock when I receive an
email,(even if I am miles away from my computer,)
but at the end I decided to just check for it
manually, once in a while, as I just did.

PS: a reply was sent.

Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group, ]
[ return address is invalid. ]
 
Reply With Quote
 
karel
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      01-16-2006, 05:20 PM

"Roberto Waltman" <(E-Mail Removed)> schreef in bericht
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>I've answer back to you but no replay!
>> ....

>
> A little bit of patience, please?


You did realize he's Italian?
Patience is a rare art, over there...!


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
68HC11 Asm - Hand Assembly Mickey Embedded 4 05-17-2005 06:43 AM
Strange behaviour, I/O port, 68HC11 bruce varley Embedded 2 10-17-2004 02:10 PM
68HC11 clocks Jeff Fox Embedded 2 04-06-2004 06:44 AM
Motorola 68HC11 Tutor Trainer ams Embedded 0 01-19-2004 04:15 PM
Looking for a freewar C or C++ compiler for 68HC11 Peter Pohlmann Embedded 3 08-25-2003 08:02 AM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:53 PM.


Welcome!
Welcome to Motherboard Point
 

Advertisment