Motherboard Forums


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes

Looking for Awdflash for files before aug 2001

 
 
Roswellbob
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-11-2007, 04:30 PM

Hi
to try to flash this Be6, but i don't know which version is it ....i've try
the version comes with my Be6-2 ( awdflash v7.23) and many other, but always
the same message Unknow Flash Type.....
thanks for help
--
Roswellbob

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/Sylvestre/
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/Arsouille/


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Wes Newell
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-11-2007, 08:58 PM
On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 17:30:42 +0100, Roswellbob wrote:

> Hi
> to try to flash this Be6, but i don't know which version is it ....i've
> try the version comes with my Be6-2 ( awdflash v7.23) and many other,
> but always the same message Unknow Flash Type..... thanks for help


http://www.abit.com.tw/page/en/downl..._TYPE=Slot%201



--
Want the ultimate in free OTA SD/HDTV Recorder? http://mythtv.org
My Tivo Experience http://wesnewell.no-ip.com/tivo.htm
Tivo HD/S3 compared http://wesnewell.no-ip.com/mythtivo.htm
AMD cpu help http://wesnewell.no-ip.com/cpu.php
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Roswellbob
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-12-2007, 01:18 PM
"Wes Newell" <(E-Mail Removed)> a ťcrit dans le message de
news:jSC7j.24034$0O1.17489@trnddc05
> On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 17:30:42 +0100, Roswellbob wrote:
>
>> Hi
>> to try to flash this Be6, but i don't know which version is it
>> ....i've try the version comes with my Be6-2 ( awdflash v7.23) and
>> many other, but always the same message Unknow Flash Type.....
>> thanks for help

>
>

http://www.abit.com.tw/page/en/downl..._TYPE=Slot%201

oups, i apologize, i mean BH6 :-(

--
Roswellbob

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/Sylvestre/
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/Arsouille/


 
Reply With Quote
 
Wes Newell
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-12-2007, 08:55 PM
On Wed, 12 Dec 2007 14:18:56 +0100, Roswellbob wrote:

> "Wes Newell" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
> news:jSC7j.24034$0O1.17489@trnddc05
>> On Tue, 11 Dec 2007 17:30:42 +0100, Roswellbob wrote:
>>
>>> Hi
>>> to try to flash this Be6, but i don't know which version is it
>>> ....i've try the version comes with my Be6-2 ( awdflash v7.23) and
>>> many other, but always the same message Unknow Flash Type..... thanks
>>> for help

>>
>>

> http://www.abit.com.tw/page/en/downl...os_detail.php?

pFILE_TYPE=Bios&pMAIN_TYPE=Motherboard&pTITLE_ON_S CREEN=BE6&pSOCKET_TYPE=Slot
%201
>
> oups, i apologize, i mean BH6 :-(



Well they're there too.


--
Want the ultimate in free OTA SD/HDTV Recorder? http://mythtv.org
My Tivo Experience http://wesnewell.no-ip.com/tivo.htm
Tivo HD/S3 compared http://wesnewell.no-ip.com/mythtivo.htm
AMD cpu help http://wesnewell.no-ip.com/cpu.php
 
Reply With Quote
 
yaugin
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      12-14-2007, 05:25 AM
On Dec 12, 5:18 am, "Roswellbob" <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:

> oups, i apologize, i mean BH6 :-(


Yeah... I'm thinking you should probably use the ABIT FlashMenu tool
which will search, download, and flash your bios for you.

http://www.abit-usa.com/downloads/bios/flashmenu.php
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Motherboard ID 05/09/2001-VT694X-MED 2001 JDR Asus 1 02-12-2011 10:46 AM
MB ASUS A7N8X-X Rev2.0 - Awdflash.exe v8.23z toto Asus 2 02-21-2008 10:22 PM
awdflash Jean-NoŽl ROBIN Asus 2 07-10-2007 12:52 AM
? Injecting AWDFLASH into my own BIOS Alec S. Epox 0 01-20-2004 11:41 PM
awdflash v 5.34 Claudio Neri Intel 0 12-26-2003 09:11 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:52 AM.


Welcome!
Welcome to Motherboard Point
 

Advertisment