Looking for Bios for BH6 rev 1.02

Roswellbob

Hi to all
i just want to make working a P3 650 on this board, actually, the max CPu
availlable is a p3 500Mhz, where i can find a bios ? I can't find oldest
Mainboard review on Abit US site
thanks for help

--
Roswellbob

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/Sylvestre/
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/Arsouille/

Bird Janitor®

Roswellbob wrote:

| Hi to all
| i just want to make working a P3 650 on this board, actually, the max
| CPu availlable is a p3 500Mhz, where i can find a bios ? I can't find
| oldest Mainboard review on Abit US site
| thanks for help

Hi Roswellbob -

Abit's Global Site in Taiwan strikes the motherlode:
http://www2.abit.com.tw/page/en/moth...&fMTYPE=Slot+1

.... and the BIOS download page is here:
http://www2.abit.com.tw/page/en/moth...pPRODINFO=BIOS

Jef

Roswellbob

"Bird Janitor®" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit
dans le message de news:mbY3j.2621$(E-Mail Removed)
> Roswellbob wrote:
>>
>> Hi to all
>> i just want to make working a P3 650 on this board, actually, the max
>> CPu availlable is a p3 500Mhz, where i can find a bios ? I can't find
>> oldest Mainboard review on Abit US site
>> thanks for help
>>

> Hi Roswellbob -
>
> Abit's Global Site in Taiwan strikes the motherlode:

http://www2.abit.com.tw/page/en/moth...&fMTYPE=Slot+1

> ... and the BIOS download page is here:

http://www2.abit.com.tw/page/en/moth...pPRODINFO=BIOS

> Jef

thanks, but it'does'nt work :-(...

--
Roswellbob

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/Sylvestre/
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/Arsouille/

Roswellbob

"Roswellbob" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message
de news:47507f24$0$15758$(E-Mail Removed)
> "Bird Janitor®" <(E-Mail Removed)> a
> écrit dans le message de news:mbY3j.2621$(E-Mail Removed)
>> Roswellbob wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi to all
>>> i just want to make working a P3 650 on this board, actually, the
>>> max CPu availlable is a p3 500Mhz, where i can find a bios ? I
>>> can't find oldest Mainboard review on Abit US site
>>> thanks for help
>>>

>> Hi Roswellbob -
>>
>> Abit's Global Site in Taiwan strikes the motherlode:

http://www2.abit.com.tw/page/en/moth...&fMTYPE=Slot+1

>> ... and the BIOS download page is here:

http://www2.abit.com.tw/page/en/moth...pPRODINFO=BIOS

>> Jef

> thanks, but it'does'nt work :-(...

it'asys "erase chip fail", there is any jumper bios protection on this board
?, i don't find anything like this on bios mode

--

Roswellbob wrote:

| it'asys "erase chip fail", there is any jumper bios protection on this
| board?, i don't find anything like this on bios mode

Sorry -- I can't answer that. My only "expertise" in this case was knowing
where to look for Abit's archive information.

The motherboard manual can be picked up from the first link I gave you
earlier.

One thought: if there's not a BIOS protection jumper, perhaps the CMOS clear
jumper is on pins 2 and 3, instead of pins 1 and 2.

Jef

JB

Roswellbob wrote:
> Hi to all
> i just want to make working a P3 650 on this board, actually, the max CPu
> availlable is a p3 500Mhz, where i can find a bios ? I can't find oldest
> Mainboard review on Abit US site
> thanks for help

I have a bh6 running a P3-800. But my last bios flash resulted in
failure and I bought a new bios rom from Abit.

I may have the bios code on the flash floppy I made and can email the
contents if you desire, and if I can find it. I don't know if it will
work for you.

I can also send a downloaded copy of the manual you can have if you want

The CMOS clear jumper is between the last two pci slots IIRC.

JB

Roswellbob

"JB" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
news:(E-Mail Removed)
> Roswellbob wrote:
>> Hi to all
>> i just want to make working a P3 650 on this board, actually, the
>> max CPu availlable is a p3 500Mhz, where i can find a bios ? I can't
>> find oldest Mainboard review on Abit US site
>> thanks for help
>>

> I have a bh6 running a P3-800. But my last bios flash resulted in
> failure and I bought a new bios rom from Abit.
>
> I may have the bios code on the flash floppy I made and can email the
> contents if you desire, and if I can find it. I don't know if it will
> work for you.
>
> I can also send a downloaded copy of the manual you can have if you
> want
>
> The CMOS clear jumper is between the last two pci slots IIRC.
>
> JB

Ok thanks, just mail me the copy of Bios, i tried many solutions, but
nothing works, always the message " unknow flash type" with any bios fund on
Abit site, and many Awardfalsh Utility, i've so try to hotswap bios eprom
with another MotherBoard, it'said always unknow flash type, ever i type /f
to force the fash.....
Can you intitulated the mail with "bios bh6" to pass mailwasher ?
my adress is (E-Mail Removed)
Thanks to you
have a good time

--
Roswellbob

http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/Sylvestre/
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/gastounet/Arsouille/

Wes Newell

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 15:47:23 +0100, Roswellbob wrote:

>>> Hi to all
>>> i just want to make working a P3 650 on this board, actually, the max
>>> CPu availlable is a p3 500Mhz, where i can find a bios ? I can't find
>>> oldest Mainboard review on Abit US site thanks for help

Latest bios appears to be SS.

http://www2.abit.com.tw/page/en/down..._TYPE=Slot%201

jmc

You can also run Tualatin cpu's upto 1400 with slocket on this MB with "SS"
bios
news:47580b83$0$31117$(E-Mail Removed)...

BH6: Which rev.??? Puddin' Man Abit 1 02-13-2005 03:37 PM
Looking for an Abit BH6 BIOS chip Chuk Goodin Abit 2 10-13-2004 08:23 PM
BH6 rev 1.01 John Calligan Abit 4 01-24-2004 08:20 AM
BH6 rev 1.1 JW Abit 3 09-30-2003 01:57 PM
Abit BH6 (Rev 1.0x) and 120 GB hard disk drive? Frank Arnold Abit 6 09-22-2003 08:28 PM