Looking for BIOS image

Junior Member

Hey there people I'm new here so forgive me for any mistakes... I have a Gigabyte GA-8IPE1000 Pro G motherboard with an Intel Celeron D processor. Somehow, the BIOS lost it's mind, and will no longer boot. During POST, it says, Searching for BIOS file in hard drive, and then Searching for BIOS image on Floppy. I have downloaded the latest BIOS file from the Gigabyte website, but I am trying to figure out how to get it loaded. Is there a flash utility that can be downloaded to a floppy that will load the file? I know about qflash, but my system won't even let me get into that to load the file. I believe the floppy disk needs to be formatted as a MS-DOS startup disk right? Then put the BIOS file on it... and then what? The motherboard won't recognize just the file itself on the floppy disk, so I'm thinking there has to be some sort of utility on there to load it. Help Please!! Thanks!!

Image editing for a non-image guy nospam Apple 21 01-27-2011 03:49 AM
Abit NF7-S V2.0, BIOS, v27 With the embedded Silicone Image SATA BIOS 4.2.7.6. Joe Abit 4 03-29-2006 07:11 PM
Looking - Looking - Looking R A Matrox 0 07-20-2004 01:15 PM
hi, Does anyone know where can I get an EVD player. EVDs are 5 times the resolution of DVD and it has much superior audio quality. I am looking for a EVD writer for movie recording. Looking for EVD writer/burner. myth Hardware 1 06-21-2004 12:38 AM
Looking for BD7II-RAID bios with HPT372 bios ver 2.34 yacool Abit 6 12-10-2003 06:13 PM