Looking for Help with Mac OS X server

The Doctor

First of all Mac is good however

some of the prebuilt binaries are somewhat clumsy.

We opbtain the Apaceh Enterprice from Apple Download and MYSQL 5.1.36 from
mysql.com and the PHP is not seeing this correctly.

Any Mac fixers out there?
--
Member - Liberal International This is (E-Mail Removed)
Ici (E-Mail Removed) God, Queen and country! Beware Anti-Christ rising!

Simon Slavin

In article <h3q6m6$ism$(E-Mail Removed)> (E-Mail Removed)2k.ab.ca
(TheDoctor) wrote:
> some of the prebuilt binaries are somewhat clumsy.

You may have to explain what you feel is wrong with them.
> We opbtain the Apaceh Enterprice from Apple Download and MYSQL
> 5.1.36 from mysql.com and the PHP is not seeing this correctly.

Do not overwrite the versions that come with OS X Server. The OS X
Server administration tools makes assumptions about exactly how its
own versionswork. Put your own versions in your own folders and
administer them
yourself.

Simon.

--
I'm using an evaluation license of nemo since 200 days.
You should really try it!