Looking for MS-6321 ( 694D Pro v 2 ) BIOS version 3.81

Suse@risdi.com

He guys.
The bios I am looking for updates the onboard promise raid to enable
it to deal with discs > 137GB. If anyone happens to have an archived
version? I wold be very gratefull indeed. MSI is looking for me as
well but thinks it is going to be a problem. Have already tried
google, but no result.

Regards,
Robert A. Reissaus

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> He guys.
> The bios I am looking for updates the onboard promise raid to enable
> it to deal with discs > 137GB. If anyone happens to have an archived
> version? I wold be very gratefull indeed. MSI is looking for me as
> well but thinks it is going to be a problem. Have already tried
> google, but no result.
>
> Regards,
> Robert A. Reissaus

Hello Robert.

Replying to your post as I too have a MS-6321 (694D Pro2 with no onboard
sound). I am experiencing problems installing XP. All is fine when
installing XP but when it loads for the first time it continually crashes,
never reaching the desktop. I loaded Win2k on it and that was fine until I
loaded the Via chipset drivers from MSI's website, then it too refused to
load into windows!

I have 2 x 512Mb reg ecc ram fitted plus an MSI GF4 Ti4600, a Creative live!
5.1 soundcard, a LAN/NIC/Ethernet card and ONE PIII 866. All powered by a
370W psu.

Could It be the single CPU giving me problems? I have sourced a pair of
PIII 933's to try out.

With regards to the bios, is there a way to turn the RAID off on this board?
I was using a single 160Gb on the IDE1 channel - bios recognised it as 136,
have now fitted an older 40Gb. Using the 5.2 bios btw.

Any help with this from anyone much appreciated.

Chri$